- This is the recommended and optimized pathing for your daily overworld farming in Honkai: Star Rail
- Data took over 100 hours to collect and test by Kragnir, Regis and members of the Completionist Discord
- Only some barrels are destroyed
- Cheat sheet is up to date as of Version 1.2
- At EQ6, you can receive 77 – 85* stamina worth of rewards in the form of character exp and credits – and this doesn’t even factor in ascension and crafting material
- *(The range in total stamina rewards is based on the number of Trotters appearing in battles).
As of V1.2, a full overworld clear of 185 battles (577 enemies) will net you some juicy rewards if you have the time to spare.
Take a look at the infographic below created by Regis from the stardb Completionist Discord.
Overworld Destructibles and Enemy Stats
These table show the total number of destructibles and enemies in the overworld.
Stardb Completionist discord community member Kragnir is well known for his overworld speed runs. Here is how a speed run veteran recommends you farm your daily routes.
- Green = destructible
- Red = enemy
- Purple = technique recharge
- Orange Circle = teleport here